WILL YOU DARE?
Would you like to experience a rush of adrenaline while enjoying the beautiful Andalusian nature? Look no further!
Our Via Ferrata in the village of Casares (province of Malaga) is the perfect adventure for you!. Delight yourself with this magnificent route with amazing views of the North African coastline and the Rock of Gibraltar.
Our professional instructor/guide will be with you through the whole experience, giving you valuable advice and showing you the way. He will help you make a day that you will never forget.
Via Ferratas ("Iron Path" in Latin) are a range of protected climbing/scrambling routes where you will be ascending natural vertical walls and crossing "monkey bridges".
This experience includes:
- Vía Ferrata routes in Casares (estimated total duration is 1.5 hours)
- Safety briefing
- All the climbing and safety equiment required for the activity
- Professional English-speaking instructor/guide
- One drink after the activity (coffee, beer, water, soft drink)
- Transport service from/to your location
Our Via Ferrata in Casares is the ideal experience for those who are looking an outdoor activity in Andalucia. Perfect for groups, team building events, families, etc