GREAT ADVENTURE FOR GROUPS AND FAMILIES
The canyon in the Guadalmina River in Benahavis, near Marbella, for its length and characteristics, is best option to initiate you into the fantastic world of canyoning.
Canyoning (known as canyoneering in the U.S.) is traveling in canyons using a variety of techniques that may include other outdoor activities such as walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping,abseiling (rapelling), and/or swimming.
This canyoning package includes :
- Experienced guides
- Full body wetsuits (not basic "shorties" !!!)
- Special canyoning boots : as far as we know, we are the only company offering special boots for such activities, while these are very important and greatly improve comfort and safety of the participants.
- Photography of the event
- Optional : transport to and from the rived bed.
Ideal group activity for families, hens and stags activities in Marbella and corporate outings.
Groups of up to 150 pax are welcome to have an incredible corporate canyoning event on the Costa del Sol.
Thi sparticular canyon is ideal for any profile, from kids to very fit people, as we can easilly adapt our pace and paths to match your canyoning expectations. For the ones looking for a more "extreme" abseiling and walking pathway, we also offer 'El camino del Rey" experiences.
- In the first part, we find a pool where you start getting drenched. Later we will locate a small gap, which will serve to introduce us to a fundamental skill for most of the canyoning, the abseiling.
- The central part of the technical descent is characterized by a kind of slippery rock, where we will implement the type of step that we take when we walk by a river.
- Once past this part, we will find a canyon area, where we have to swim a little. At this point we will discover the true beauty of this sport.