HORSE BACK RIDING
Activitiesmarbella brings you an incredible horse riding adventure in Southern Spain. You will discover one of the Andalucia's best-kept secrets. The park border with Sotogrande, an amazing Pine Woods forest, has an impressive area of 1.500 hectares with wild olive trees, cork oak trees and pine trees. It is a unique experience to ride and to get to know the distinctive features of the Mediterranean woods.
Riding here is a unique experience. We offer you different options:
- 1h through the forest
- 1h ½ early morning ride + breakfast : We start our hacks at first time of the morning, so that you avoid the hottest hours of the day. At the end of the ride you will taste a local Mediterranean breakfast.
- 1h ½ Moonlight hack : We start at sunset through the old pine forest to a place known as “Tree on the Hill”. In the moonlight we ride back in a magical atmosphere. Optional dinner at the cortijo (min 6 pax)
- 1h ½ Beach hack : A unique way to explore the beach, the way you have always imagined! Close your eyes and dream. Subject to Coastal authorizations and period of the year (more info on request)
- 2h + picnic through the forest : A unique experience in Southern Spain!!
We cater for all levels, from beginners to advanced. We would create different sub-groups for groups including different levels, to make sure all participants have a great horseriding holiday experience.
- Safety Briefing
- Issue of equipment
- Assessment of riding ability
- Ride out