Activitiesmarbella proposes you this amazing 4X4 jeep tour. Romantic Ronda as it is known is in the Sierra de Ronda mountain range, some 739m above sea level and is the oldest town in Spain. Our drive up the Serrania mountains has some spectacular views. Our first stop is at the bottom of the El Tajo gorge for photos and information from our guides. We then drive you into the heart of Ronda in order that you can start your free time, with many places to visit i.e. the Bull Ring, which is now a museum and a great tourist attraction and then onto the many craft shops and museums that adorn this enchanting town. Choose from a plethora of bars and restaurants for a relaxing lunch at amazing “inland” prices! En route back to resort, we will take you on a stunning mini safari where you will see a variety of birds of prey (hopefully) and the lovely old Spanish countryside.
- Experienced guide/driver
- Quality Land Rovers and fuel
- Collective excursion (with other guests but always maximum 6 per car). Private tours available also for min 6 participants (6 vouchers).
- Free time for lunch or shopping in Ronda
- Transport pick-up from your hotel (if based on/near the N340, conditions on request)
- Water, drinks or food
- Local guide in Ronda
- Pick-up or drop-off in other areas (only for private tours)
This 4x4 Ronda trip is a great holiday activity for families with kids, groups of friends, couples, etc.
- Hotel or residence pick-up (if based on or near the N340 mainroad)
- Start of the tour
- Enjoy spectacular views on the way to Ronda
- Enjoy Ronda Historical City
- Mini safari way back