PRIVATE LAND ROVER
Looking for something different to do, as a couple, a family or a group of friends ? Look no further, this private 4X4 Land Rover excursion is probably what you are looking for.
We will pick you up at your hotel or residence around Marbella and spend the day with you, showing you sdeveral white villages like Casares, Gaucin, Juzcar and Igualeja. Bring your camera with you as the views are really breathtaking, and not to be missed !
One of the attractions in 2011 is the "white" village of Juzcar. If in Andalucia almost all the traditional villages are painted bright blanco, there is currently one exception, the settlement of Juzcar which, in response to being chosen to host the premier of the new Smurf film, has been painted entirely in blue. Officials in the village near Malaga gave the go-ahead for its historic white buildings to get a fresh lick of blue paint as part of a project to transform the Andalucian town into a Smurf village in preparation for the release of the The Smurfs 3D next month.
The film, released by Sony, features the diminutive, blue-hued animated characters attempting to return to their village after finding themselves in New York's Central Park. It took a dozen painters 1,000 gallons of paint to transform Juzcar into a village that the Smurfs would feel at home in. A great attraction for the entire family !
This private 4x4 trip inland Andalucia is a great holiday activity for families with kids, groups of friends, couples, etc. It can also be offered as en experience gift.
Also available :
- SUNSET safaris (9pm / 11 pm)
- Off road from Ronda to Benahavis (4h)
- Benehavis safari tour (2.5h)
- City trip to Ronda and Off-road return to Benahavis, a mix of culture and adventure (6h)
- Hotel or residence pick-up (optional)
- Start of the tour (soft drinks included)
- Pass by Casares white village
- Stop in Gaucin white village
- Top of the mountain with 360° panoramic views
- 1h drive to Juzcar white (now blue) village (45 min walk)
- Visit Igualeja and its famour river coming out of the cave, with bats, etc
- Stop for lunch (optional extra)