If you are looking for an exclusive boating excursion on the Costa del Sol, Malaga, look no further. We have designed this collective boating experience from Estepona port, where you will join other participants (from 10 to 40 in total) to enjoy a 2,5h boat cruise in the Mediterranean sea.
Our boat excursions are available on Wednesdays and Sundays. Note that on Sundays there usually is a flea market in Estepona marina, which makes it a PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to enjoy a visit of the local market (for example from 10AM to 11AM) and then the cruise until 13h30. We also propose discounts in several restaurants of the marina if you wished to enjoy lunch after the boat trip.
This unique boat trip from Estepona includes :
- 2,5h on board (cruising, anchoring, swimming, etc)
- Crew and fuel
- Welcome glass of Sparkling wine (Cava)
- 3 drinks per person (beer, white wine, rosé wine, sparkling wine, soft drink, water)
- Snacks (e.g. olives, crackers, crisps, etc
- Chill-out sunbeds, poufs, etc
- Floating toys for the wsim stop
- TV screens
We will also try to find some dolphins, stop for a swim (subject to sea conditions), etc so everything will be made for you to enjoy a great time.
Availability is limited so contact us now to book your experience.
The collective boat excursions are ideal for :
- Groups of friends
- Couples and families
- Special celebrations
- Anyone interested in spending a nice time with other passengers on board of a great vessel
This is an exclusive chill-out cruise, not a party made for hen and stag do's or wild party people.
- Flea market visit (only if you wish and only on Sundays)
- Welcome on board with a glass of spanish "champagne"
- Leave the Estepona marina, music and drinks
- Coastal sightseeing and anchor at "Playa del Cristo bay"
- Swim stop (if possible)
Just like a visit of the flea market visit before the cruise, you could combine this boat trip to have a lunch in the port after the cruise (we have some special discounts in several tapas bars and restaurant of the port, more information on request).