With this flying discovery package, you will get an introductory lesson to airplane flying, flight techniques, radiotelephony, navigation, etc.
This program consist in a flight lesson, it is divided in a theoretical part where you will learn in an easy and funny way everything necessary to become a pilot for a day.
The flight will be performed in a Cessna model 172, this aircraft is very easy to fly. Our pilots are licensed instructors by the Dirección General de Aviación Civil with broad experience in flight instruction as well as other aviation related activities. This activity is divided in a ground lesson during approximately 45 minutes where
the following subjects are considered:
- Doing a flightplan
- Aircraft exterior inspection
- Why an airplane flies
- Stalls. What is a stall? How to avoid stalls
- Instruments (What are they? What are they used for? When we use instruments?)
- Cockpit and flight controls.
- Flying techniques (Engine start, Taxiing, Takeoff, Climb, Turns, Descends, The compass, Navigation, Approaching the runway, Landing)
This activity is done at the airport of Granada. Eat somenthing before flying and feel free to bring your camera.
NOTE : Option to a full day pilot initiation course : 3 hours of theory and 3 hours of practice course. Select upgrade option here under.
- Meet the pilot
- small briefing & safety instructions
- flight course begin!