This package has been designed for you to discover and enjoy the local gastronomy of Malaga. First you will visit one of the most emblematic tapas bars in Malaga city center, where you will enjoy 3 tapas (to share), including drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks, water) as well as a main dish to choose, so you can discover the local culinary culture.
After this immersion in the typical local tapas culture, get ready for an unforgettable visit to the local wine world. The best wine venue is waiting for you to discover a fantastic “Maridaje” menu composed of four fantastic dishes (to share) and 4 excellent wines of the region. These wines will be served by a professional sommelier who will answer any question or doubt related to the wines or the general Spanish oenology world.
These two venues are located in the historic center of Malaga and within walking distance from each other, which makes it an even more enjoyable gastronomy experience.
This package includes:
- Booking of the venues and organization of menus
- 6 drinks and 8 tapas
- Malaga city center map including the location of the venues (sent per email), contact details, etc
- More bars/restaurants/tapas/drinks/dishes
- Professional local guide to combine with a cultural tour of the city
- Gastronomical guide to escort you in these 2, or more, venues
- Transport from/to the hotel or residence
- Similar experiences in Marbella, Mijas, Estepona, Etc
- Alternative menu under request (conditions apply)
This gastronomy tour is designed for you to enjoy and discover the local gastronomy on your own, without guide, at your own pace, at your best convenience.
This is ideal for all holiday makers looking for original things to do in Malaga, Costa del Sol, but mainly for the ones interested in local culture, local food, local wines and general gastronomy experiences.
- Enjoy your local tapas and drinks
- Enjoy your wine and lunch experience