Healthy Moroccan Cookery Course
Enjoy this exotic al fresco cookery course with our local gastronomic chef, at her house near Marbella on the Costa Del Sol
After a welcome green tea, the chef will inspire you with her passion for food as she teaches and demonstrates her skills in the preparation and cooking of the following 4 course Moroccan dinner :
- Starters: Zaalook: marinated eggplant with spices, fresh herbs & olive oil and Mini bricks of cheese and black olives and mini bricks tuna and egg
- Main course: Tajine of prawns with tomatoes, courgettes and spices or Tajine of lamb with vegetables, caramelized onion, chickpeas, meal, pumpkin gratin and cinnamon
- Dessert: Sweet bastela ‘almandine cream millefeuille' cherries coulis and Fresh fruit salad
The activity includes: soft drinks and water during class, lunch.
After the meal is cooked all guest sit down at her dining area and enjoy the wonderful they have created a truly memorable experience.
And if you would like to complete your experience, we can offer a Educational Visit to the Fish Market + Cooking Class. Don't hesitate contacting us for further information.
Anyone with a passion for healthy food, interest in exotic cooking techniques and tips.
Fine cuisine cooking demos also available.
Example of itinerary:
- 11.am Arrival: Green Tea & Mint
- 11.15am Preparation Of Food And Informative talk on healthy Spanish produce and cooking
- 1.00pm Lunch ( Ie eat the food you have cooked all accompanied with Red or White Wine)
- 3.00pm Finish