Healthy Moroccan Cookery Course
Enjoy this exotic al fresco cookery course with our local gastronomic chef , at her villa near Marbella on the Costa Del Sol
After a welcome green tea, the chef will inspire you with her passion for food as she teaches and demonstrates her skills in the preparation and cooking of the following 4 course Moroccan dinner :
- Starters: Zaalook: marinated eggplant with spices, fresh herbs & olive oil and Mini bricks of cheese and black olives and mini bricks tuna and egg
- Main course: Tajine of prawns with tomatoes, courgettes and spices or Tajine of lamb with vegetables, caramelized onion, chickpeas, meal, pumpkin gratin and cinnamon
- Dessert: Sweet bastela ‘almandine cream millefeuille' cherries coulis and Fresh fruit salad
The activity includes: soft drinks and water during class, lunch with wine, coffee or tea.
After the meal is cooked all guest sit down at her garden dining area and enjoy the wonderful they have created a truly memorable experience.
Anyone with a passion for healthy food, interest in exotic cooking techniques and tips.
Fine cuisine cooking demos also available.
- 11.am Arrival: Green Tea & Mint
- 11.15am Preparation Of Food And Informative talk on healthy Spanish produce and cooking
- 1.00pm Lunch ( Ie eat the food you have cooked all accompanied with Red or White Wine)
- 3.00pm Finish