Taking the wheel of a racing car whose power is greater than 500 hp can be scary. But the Lamborghini Gallardo, that evokes a famous breed of fighting bulls in the region of Cadiz in Spain and which appears as a rival to the Ferrari F430 is one of safest and most beautiful cars on the market today. The Noise, the speed and the performance ... a moment full of passion and emotions.
The racetrack of Monteblanco is located near Huelva and is nearly 2.5 kilometers long. For now, it is used for testing F1. It was built to offer the most beautiful and effective structures for the development of F1, GP2 and Moto GP. It has several tracks of multipurpose use and is especially designed to be the perfect tool for professional Motorsport.
Activitiesmarbella brings you this 1+2 laps driving experience : 1 lap as copilot on the Hummer H2 and 2 laps piloting the Lamborghini Gallardo.
On top of this, the package includes, for the driver and up to 5 guests:
- Open bar (soft drinks) for all 5 persons
- Picture of the driver with the Lamborghini, as a wonderful souvenir !
Some information on the supercar :
- Make: Lamborghini
- Model: Gallardo
- Engine: V10 90 °
- Power: 520 hp
- Maximum speed: 309 km / h
- Acceleration: 0 to 100 km / h in 4.2 s
This is a perfect voucher for :
- experience gifts (birthdays, valentine's day, anniversaries, etc)
- original holiday activities
- corporate and group events
Also available : Combination of sportscar driving and flying in Malaga, Ferrari track driving gifts and luxury car hire services
- Welcome to drivers and family members or friends 30 minutes before starting time
- Registration, general briefing and terms acceptance admin.
- 1 reconnaissance lap as a passenger on the Hummer H2
- 2 laps as driver on the Lamborghini Gallardo.
- Hand-over of vouchers, picture, etc.
Monteblanco: 9th March, 5th July, 23rd October
Sevilla: 2nd March, 7th July, 20th November