You have purchased or received a gift voucher/box. What do you do now ?
There are 2 types of vouchers :
- the E-voucher : if you purchase an experience online and do not request the gift box option. You will received an email with a link button to your voucher (you will be requested to log-in to access the page). You can print this voucher and, once you have organized the experience with us, hand in over yto the activity supplier as a "payment method".
- the card voucher : if you do request a gift box to be delivered to you, to offer the experience to someone, you will find in the bow, amongst other things, a red card voucher with a unique reference in the back. It looks like this :
To redeem these vouchers, it's very SIMPLE, follow these steps :
1. Contact us with your voucher details
OR email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the information of your voucher, we will call you back as soon as possible.
OR call us on (+34) 902 276 967 during standard work hours.
2. Let us organize the experience for you and call you back to confirm all details on the phone and via email.
3. Go to the experience provider and simply hand-over the voucher to him/her. Enjoy, have fun, relax
IMPORTANT : never present yourself at the supplier's premises without having realized a booking via us. Due to the exclusivity of the experiences we propose, Experience Box team is the only one able to schedule your activity for you.