THE MOST ORIGINAL DINNER
If you are looking for a different gastronomy activity to do with friends or family in the South of Spain, look no further!
We have designed for you a very original experience, a dinner (or lunch) in a beautiful location in the old town of Marbella, accompanied by a professional oil and wine tasting session as well as a cooking class.
In this private class, our Chef will teach you the secrets of local gastronomy, as well as how to properly taste an unique product like the olive oil. After the tasting session, all attendees will help the Chef prepare the dish, so each person will have a specific task to perform.
This package includes:
- Cunilary expert
- High quality olive oil (standard and ecologic)
- Toasts / bread sticks
- Lunch or dinner composed of starters, a first course, main dish and dessert
- Wine during the meal
An example of menu:
- Salmorejo cordobés with dried salted tuna (cold tomato cream)
- White asparagus cream with sauteed mushrooms with truffle flavoring
- Seabass black risotto with basil extra virgin olive oil
- Orange with "Marbella en flor" extra virgin olive oil and chocolate soup
All this with a guaranteed fun, and bearing in mind that with this experience you will live a unique experience in the Centre of the old town of Marbella.
This cooking experience is perfect for any group of friends or families looking for an unusual activity to do in the Costa del Sol, where besides enjoying a lunch or dinner, you can learn about the local gastronomy.
- Welcome briefing
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Cooking Class
- Lunch or Dinner