PRIVATE VILLA COOKING
This is a very exclusive and unforgettable private cooking course, that will take place in the kitchen of a highly qualified and well-known Chef in Spain. The Chef has years of experience in cooking, has written several cookery books, produced a cooking show on Spanish television, etc.
It consists in a 3 hour cooking course, followed by lunch/dinner to enjoy what you have prepared. The private villa is based near Puerto Banus, and offers panoramic views on the "La Concha" mountain behind Marbella.
The standard cooking course includes :
- Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod
- Pie with tuna from Galicia
- “Chorizos” in white wine
- Gazpacho with almonds from Malaga
- Marinated white fish from Cadiz
- Shells “à la marinière”
- Rice in black ink and “scipions”
The meal afterwards will include wine, water and soft drinks, coffee, etc.
This course if ideal for small to medium size groups looking to learn Spanish cookery from real professionals, and enjoy a private and exclusive meal afterwards in the comfort of the Chef's villa.
- Welcome drink
- Presentation of the itinerary
- Cooking in the Chef's kitchen (3 hours, with coffee breaks)
- Meal (lunch or dinner)